The idea is to produce a panel of 12 images of 12 subjects off a single 24
exposure film. The film and processing are the same so it's down to the ability
of the photographer alone.
- Inside looking out
- Fill the frame
- A night on the town
- Office art
- Primary Colours
- Something old
- At Work
- Windows and Doors
- The entry fee is £5.00 and this will include a single 24 exposure film
- All shot must be taken on a single 24 exposure film as supplied. Films
will be available from the night of 15th September till 10th November.
- Exposed films must be returned for processing by the 10th November. The
film will be processed and printed by the same processor.
- All entries must be the originals as returned from processing, not even a
reprint is allowed.
- Only modification allowed would be minor cropping.
- All 12 exposures will be mounted on a single board to form a unified
panel. This will be judged by the members on the evening of 8th December.
- Although entered as original in 12-shot challenge, picture can be
digitally changed and entered in other future club competitions.