This page contains a small selection of the images taken by the group.
If you are interested in using or obtaining a copy please contact the
author directly or use the contact page to get in touch. We only display
low resolution thumbnail images on the pages, higher quality are
The copyright of these images belongs to the author and they may not be
reproduced in any form without the prior permission of the author.
Competition winners and associated images
This is a selection of group members work.
||Flowers and macro work, some suitable for over 18's
only and now into cats but not the sort you cuddle.
||Liking for the unusual and different images and dead
||Places to visit with a bus pass.
||Not another Holiday photo, John
||Another flower and macro specialist.
||Too B****y good for my liking
I'm more than happy to set-up a page for any current group member
subject to the following restrictions.
- The files need to be in a format that Photoshop 7 will handle.
- They need to be cropped, levelled, balanced. I will re-size them to
the standard size, maintaining aspect ratio, and compress to required
- Filenames CANNOT contain spaces (replace with underscores '_') or
any unusual characters.
- The easiest way is to burn the files to a single directory on a CD
and hand the me the CD. Please do not E-mail me 30Mb plus files. You
can have the CD back, but I will have to store the converted images on
my PC and on the web server.
- The images will be attributed to you so ensure that you do have the
copyright for these images.
- The web site has a limit on files space so we may need remove files
and generally juggle things around if space gets a bit tight.